And (Gordon) Hayward, who earned $11 million in his first four NBA seasons, is about to get a huge pay raise.
The 6-foot-8 restricted free agent is expected to receive a significant contract offer, possibly upwards to a max deal, from the Phoenix Suns this coming week, according to sources.
However, the Jazz plan on matching any offers for Hayward and intend to keep the versatile wing player in the organization as a major cornerstone in this rebuilding era, according to sources.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page5 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines2 weeks ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft
Main Page1 week ago
Kyrie Irving Next Team Odds – Lakers are the Top Favorite