Terrence Ross scored a career-high 51 points in Toronto’s 126-118 home loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday, tying the Raptors’ franchise record for points in a game.
The second-year guard matched the 51 points scored by Vince Carter in a Feb. 27, 2000, game against the Suns. Ross missed a free throw in the game’s closing seconds that would have given him the record.
- Phoenix Suns Head Coach Frank Vogel Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Lakers vs. 76ers Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Nov. 27)
- Houston Rockets Head Coach Ime Udoka Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Four Things With Frank: The Bucks’ Offense, Cade Cunningham’s Finishing And More
- Devin Booker trails DeMar DeRozan for most go-ahead FGs in final 5 seconds since 2015
NBA 5 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NCAA 2 weeks ago
Haley Cavinder Announces Transfer To TCU Amid Rumors of Dating Dallas Cowboys’ TE Jake Ferguson
Main Page 6 days ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them