A couple weeks after an emergency appendectomy, Thunder reserve Steve Novak has been cleared for action.
OKC acquired Novak from Utah during that mega-trade on deadline day, and he briefly appeared in one game, playing nine minutes against the Nuggets. He’s been out with the appendectomy since, but has recently returned to practice.
“He could play going forward,” Brooks said. “He’s done a great job of coming back.”
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade