Thunder’s Westbrook Suffers Hit to Head
Oklahoma City point guard Russell Westbrook was taken to a Portland-area medical facility for further evaluation after being kneed in the head late in the Thunder’s 115-112 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday night.
Westbrook absorbed the blow to the side of his head as he dove toward the ball in anticipation of missing his own free throw attempt with 2.5 seconds left in the game. As Westbrook tried to regain his balance, teammate Andre Roberson’s knee struck him in the head.
- Heat guard Tyler Herro (right hand) ruled out for Game 1 vs. Nuggets
- UK Basketball Recruiting: NDSU Transfer Grant Nelson Sees Wildcats as Top Option as John Calipari Looks to Replace Oscar Tshiebwe
- ChatGPT’s Insight on Top 10 Head Coaching Jobs in College Basketball
- Bulls, Nikola Vucevic negotiating extension
- College basketball: Top prospect Mikey Williams loses NIL sponsorship after controversial arrest
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 6 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 2 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’