Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Love said Wednesday that it “burns me and hurts my heart” that he hasn’t made the playoffs in six seasons in the NBA.
But Love stopped short of confirming that he’s determined to opt out of his contract and become an unrestricted free agent in 2015.
“My agent is handling everything at this point … I’m hoping that everything works out for all parties involved,” Love said during an appearance on ESPN’s “SportsNation.”
- Pelicans’ Brandon Ingram, CJ McCollum available against Nuggets
- For the first time this season Joel Embiid jumps to No.2 in the MVP Ladder behind Nikola Jokić
- Utah’s Jarred Vanderbilt Reportedly Has Interest From The Indiana Pacers
- Timberwolves’ Rudy Gobert (groin), Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable vs. Kings
- MGM Resorts International partner with NFLPA to promote casinos
NBA 21 hours ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Legal 2 weeks ago
Mississippi tries yet again to legalize online sports betting