An MRI performed Thursday on Minnesota Timberwolves center Ronny Turiaf revealed that he suffered a right knee bone bruise that will sideline him indefinitely, the team announced.
The injury occurred in the fourth quarter of Wednesday’s 104-91 win over the Indiana Pacers.
Turiaf has appeared in 23 games this season, including 10 starts, and is averaging 4.1 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.7 blocks in 20.9 minutes per game.
- College Basketball Recruiting: 5-Star Joson Sanon Picks Up Offers From Creighton, Miami, & Oklahoma State
- Khris Middleton on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Bucks comments: ‘We want this guy to come back’
- ESPN’s J.J. Redick explains why Mavericks’ inking the return of Seth Curry is a ‘perfect fit’
- Trail Blazers not interested in trading for Bulls star Zach LaVine
- NBA veteran James Johnson brags he could beat UFC champion Jon Jones after one year of training
Main Page 5 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season