Tony Parker Injures Ankle; Listed Day-to-Day
San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker has a grade 1 sprain of his left ankle and is considered day to day, coach Gregg Popovich said Tuesday.
Parker suffered the sprain late in the first half of the Spurs’ 93-89 win over the Dallas Mavericks on Monday to knot their first-round series 2-2 with a pivotal Game 5 coming Wednesday at AT&T Center.
“We’ll see how he is tomorrow,” Popovich said.
- Nikola Jokic, Joel Embiid are now tied in MVP odds
- Thunder’s Shai Gilgeous-Alexander assures Russell Westbrook is “one of the best competitors” in NBA history
- Wizards’ Bradley Beal is under Police investigation after an incident that happened with an Orlando fan last week
- LeBron James came off the bench for second time in 1,414 career games
- LSU Basketball Star Angel Reese Has Increased Her NIL Value by 243% To $392k Since Jan. 10
NBA 13 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives