San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker has a grade 1 sprain of his left ankle and is considered day to day, coach Gregg Popovich said Tuesday.
Parker suffered the sprain late in the first half of the Spurs’ 93-89 win over the Dallas Mavericks on Monday to knot their first-round series 2-2 with a pivotal Game 5 coming Wednesday at AT&T Center.
“We’ll see how he is tomorrow,” Popovich said.
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Detroit Pistons vs Portland Trail Blazers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Golden State Warriors vs. Phoenix Suns preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs Toronto Raptors preview, prediction and picks