Tony Parker will almost certainly add another entry to his sparkling resume in France’s next outing in EuroBasket after tying the tournament’s career scoring record Sunday in a resounding 81-54 victory over Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Parker finished with a modest 11 points, part of a balanced onslaught as Les Bleus demolished Bosnia-Herzegovina 50-21 over the middle two quarters. Coming after his 23 points outing in Saturday’s opener, Parker now has 1,030 points in 59 career games at EuroBasket.
That ties the total of long-time record holder Nikos Galis of Greece.
- Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson welcome second baby via surrogate
- Stephen Curry Surprises Riley with New Sneakers for 10th Birthday
- Kevin Durant Charity Foundation unveils first basketball court in Tokyo
- Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
- Wizards’ Kristaps Porzingis and girlfriend Laura Vizla share France photos
Main Page5 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page4 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page6 hours ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
news1 week ago
NBA Twitter Reacts Hilariously to Jimmy Butler’s New Hair