The NBA has granted the Atlanta Hawks and Milwaukee Bucks Disabled Player Exceptions because of season-ending losses of two players, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Atlanta was granted a $5.25 million exception for the loss of All-Star forward Al Horford (torn pectoral muscle), and Milwaukee a $1.75 million exception for the loss of guard Carlos Delfino (foot surgery).
- Grizzlies add Justin Bean, Jacob Gilyard to training camp roster
- Knicks’ Jalen Brunson proposes to girlfriend Ali Marks at high school
- Knicks president Leon Rose won’t interfere in Tom Thibodeau’s rotation
- Trail Blazers sign five-year NBA veteran Wes Iwundu
- Hornets coach Steve Clifford impressed by LaMelo Ball
Main Page6 days ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
NBA4 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Main Page1 week ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022