Junior forward DeAndre Daniels, who helped Connecticut claim the NCAA Championship this past season, has made himself available for the NBA Draft, according to Yahoo Sports and ESPN.
The 6-foot-8 Daniels averaged 13.1 points and six rebounds, but got even better during the Huskies’ championship run.
Daniels collected 27 points and 10 rebounds in a victory over Iowa State in the round of 32, and had 20 points and 10 rebounds in the national semifinal against Florida.
According to NBA sources, Daniels has a chance to be taken late in the first round of the NBA Draft on June 26, but is more likely to be selected somewhere in the first half of the second round.
- Knicks vs. Bucks Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Dec. 5)
- Super Max: Is Max Christie a legit rotational player for the Lakers?
- Mavericks’ Tim Hardaway Jr. still No. 1 favorite to win NBA Sixth Man of the Year
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Girlfriend Hailey Summers Expecting First Child
- NBA fan dies at Golden 1 Center during 1st quarter of Pelicans-Kings game
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant