North Carolina starting forward Kennedy Meeks sprained his left knee late in the Tar Heels’ 87-78 win over Arkansas on Saturday night, throwing his status into question for the Sweet 16.
Coach Roy Williams said after the game Meeks will undergo further testing when the team arrives back in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, to confirm the extent of the injury.
“Kennedy has a knee sprain. That’s all we’re saying right now,” Williams said. “We think that’s all it is, but we’ll get some X-rays or MRIs or both when we get back and find out what it is.”
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page4 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade