Being 6 foot 1 in the NBA, Trey Burke knows he’s going to get picked on by opponents on defense.
The Utah Jazz point guard has made a concerted effort to be able to counter that.
.Burke got burned time and time again as a rookie in that pick-and-roll defense, and he doesn’t want that to repeat itself again his sophomore season.
“Personally, that’s something that I wanted to get better at (and) I took pride in. I know I can be a good defender, even at the size I’m at, because I’m low to the ground and I can use my quickness,” he explained.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%