Orlando Magic center Nikola Vucevic and San Antonio Spurs power forward Tim Duncan were named NBA Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week, respectively, on Monday.
Vucevic averaged 22.7 points (sixth in the conference) and a league-leading 14.3 rebounds in leading the Magic to a 2-1 week, which included wins over the Portland Trail Blazers and Charlotte Bobcats. That included 24 points and 23 rebounds on Friday in a 110-105 win over Charlotte.
Duncan averaged 20.0 points (tied for eighth in the conference) on 62.5 percent shooting (eighth in the conference), 8.5 rebounds, 4.3 assists and 2.0 steals as the Spurs went 4-0. Duncan had 29 points, 13 rebounds, five assists, two blocks and two steals during a 108-103 win over the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday.
- Stephen A. Smith calls ‘idiots’ everyone who wants him to rip into Josh Giddey: ‘Shut the hell up’
- Nets’ Cam Thomas (ankle) available vs. Hornets after missing last 9 games
- Creighton Basketball to Retire Doug McDermott’s No. 3 Jersey on Dec. 20 vs. Villanova
- New Orleans Pelicans Head Coach Willie Green Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Utah Jazz Head Coach Will Hardy Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 3 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them