Magic C Nik Vucevic said he is improving after sustaining a concussion, but can’t pinpoint when he will be allowed to play again and be susceptible to contact.
“I’m feeling better, but no time on when I can play,” Vucevic said by phone from Orlando. “It’s in the doctor’s hands right now.”
“I’d like to go, but I have to see what the doctors say,” he said.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Head Coach Mark Daigneault Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Knicks vs. Bucks Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Dec. 5)
- Super Max: Is Max Christie a legit rotational player for the Lakers?
- Mavericks’ Tim Hardaway Jr. still No. 1 favorite to win NBA Sixth Man of the Year
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Girlfriend Hailey Summers Expecting First Child
NBA 2 weeks ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain
NBA 6 days ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant