It’s been two months since guard Dwyane Wade played 40 minutes in a game.
And he’s in no hurry to test if he’s still able to do it. For now, Wade is content with his amount of playing time. He’s averaged 33.3 points in the postseason.
“I don’t know,” Wade said of when his minutes could increase. “We’ll see when the time comes.”
Wade last logged 40 minutes against the Chicago Bulls March 9. He’s since been limited as part of the “maintenance” program but has experienced no health issues in the postseason.
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA legend Kevin Garnett revealed he plans to ‘dedicate’ a son to Kobe Bryant
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Michael Malone to Make Changes to Bench
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Angel Reese Suspension: LSU Star Does Not Travel With Team To Cayman Islands Classic