It’s been two months since guard Dwyane Wade played 40 minutes in a game.
And he’s in no hurry to test if he’s still able to do it. For now, Wade is content with his amount of playing time. He’s averaged 33.3 points in the postseason.
“I don’t know,” Wade said of when his minutes could increase. “We’ll see when the time comes.”
Wade last logged 40 minutes against the Chicago Bulls March 9. He’s since been limited as part of the “maintenance” program but has experienced no health issues in the postseason.
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
- Bobby Portis Next Team Odds, Heat’s Odds Increase by 30%
- Bradley Beal Next Team Odds, Celtics’ Odds Increase 20%
- NBA Rookie Season Props and Best Bets for the 2022-23 NBA season