Wall, Harden Players of the Week
The Washington Wizards’ John Wall and the Houston Rockets’ James Harden today were named NBA Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week, respectively, for games played Monday, Feb. 24, through Sunday, March 2.
Wall led the Wizards to a 3-0 week, behind averages of 25.0 points (seventh in the conference), 10.7 assists (tied for first in the league) and 2.0 steals. Wall shot .592 (29-of-49) from the field and .813 (13-of-16) from the foul line. He tallied 17 points and handed out 16 assists on March 1, during a 122-103 win over the Philadelphia 76ers.
Harden led the Rockets to a 2-1 week behind averages of 27.0 points (tied for third in the conference), 7.7 assists (fifth in the conference) and 2.0 steals. He tallied 22 first-quarter points en route to a game-high 43 on Feb. 25, during a 129-103 win over the Kings. Harden closed the week by posting a 20-point, 12-assist, three-steal effort during a 118-110 win over the Detroit Pistons.
via NBA Press Releases
- Kings can clinch a spot in 2023 NBA Playoffs tonight, Bucks can clinch Central Division title
- NBA insiders hint at ‘real conversations this offseason’ between Damian Lillard and the Trail Blazers on his future with the team
- Former first-round pick and NBA veteran Eric Montross reveals he started treament for cancer
- Women’s Final Four 2023 Odds, Predictions, and Best Bets
- Jalen Brunson admitted he would’ve re-signed with the Mavericks for almost half of what the Knicks are paying him
NBA 15 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives