Soon after Draymond Green posted his NBA-leading fifth triple-double, he was asked whether Stephen Curry should worry about Green trying to steal his job as point guard while the NBA MVP is out with a leg injury.
“I don’t think Steph Curry got to worry about too much of nothing,” Green said with a laugh. Klay Thompson scored 38 points, Green had a career-high 16 assists and added 10 points and 11 rebounds, and the Golden State Warriors overcame Curry’s absence to beat the Houston Rockets 114-110 on Thursday.
Source: The Associated Press
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds