The Golden State Warriors held their much-anticipated ring ceremony prior to tipoff against the Houston Rockets on opening night. Commissioner Adam Silver started the event by introducing the 2016-17 champions.
The Larry O’Brien Trophy was stationed at center court, with the players camped around it. The Warriors wore white and gold hoodies, which will be signed by the players and auctioned off with the proceeds going to the Bay Area wildfire relief efforts.
Source: Chris Haynes of ESPN
- Jayson Tatum Single Handedly Outscored The Brooklyn Nets By Himself In The First Quarter Last Night
- Damian Lillard passes Jerry West for fifth-most 40-point, 10-assist games
- NBA postpones Wizards vs Pistons match due to weather; today’s Mavs vs Pelicans might get cancelled
- Team LeBron Will Be Coached By Denver’s Michael Malone In The 2023 All-Star Game
- New York Knicks Are Rumored To Be Ready To Trade Three First-Round Picks For O.G. Anunoby
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 3 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 1 week ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls