With the Feb. 20 NBA trade deadline nearing, count the Golden State Warriors among the long list of teams still looking to improve its roster.
According to a person with knowledge of the Warriors’ situation, Golden State is on the lookout for bench help and is hoping to use its trade exceptions as a way to facilitate such a deal that would likely need to involve three teams.
The Warriors have two sizable trade exceptions ($9 million and $4 million) that don’t expire until next summer, as well as two smaller exceptions (approximately $780,000) that expire on Feb. 17.
- D’Angelo Russell first Lakers guard since Kobe Bryant with 35 points on 75% shooting
- Dallas coach Jason Kidd calls out ESPN reporter in press conference: “Write some positive s**t’
- Stephen A. Smith calls ‘idiots’ everyone who wants him to rip into Josh Giddey: ‘Shut the hell up’
- Nets’ Cam Thomas (ankle) available vs. Hornets after missing last 9 games
- Creighton Basketball to Retire Doug McDermott’s No. 3 Jersey on Dec. 20 vs. Villanova
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 3 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them