With the Feb. 20 NBA trade deadline nearing, count the Golden State Warriors among the long list of teams still looking to improve its roster.
According to a person with knowledge of the Warriors’ situation, Golden State is on the lookout for bench help and is hoping to use its trade exceptions as a way to facilitate such a deal that would likely need to involve three teams.
The Warriors have two sizable trade exceptions ($9 million and $4 million) that don’t expire until next summer, as well as two smaller exceptions (approximately $780,000) that expire on Feb. 17.
- Trail Blazers G Anfernee Simons wants to be an All-Star in 2023
- Kyrie Irving: “I gave up $100-something million deciding to be unvaccinated”
- Bucks re-sign Jordan Nwora to two-year, $6.2 million deal
- Tyler Herro claims to be one of NBA’s best offensive players
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook: “I’m not even close to being done”
Main Page1 week ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA5 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022