Russell Westbrook said media are trying to pull him apart from his teammates by questioning the team’s shot selection during the Oklahoma City Thunder’s first-round series with the Memphis Grizzlies.
The Grizzlies took a 2-1 series lead Thursday after an overtime victory in which Westbrook had just two assists in 39 minutes. Kevin Durant had three in 50 minutes, and the two had a second consecutive off shooting night, combining to go 17-of-53 after going a combined 23-of-56 in a Game 2 overtime loss.
“I feel like [the media] tries to pull us apart,” Westbrook said Friday. “When nobody is getting their shots, you all try to find a reason in between all of us. You try to find whose fault it is. One person didn’t lose, we all lost.”
- A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
- Heat, Spurs will play game in Mexico City during 2022-23 NBA season
- Reebock releases Allen Iverson Question “Blue Toe” Shoes on August 19
- Kendrick Perkins owns multimillion-dollar French Bulldog business
- New rumor suggest Lakers could trade Anthony Davis
Main Page7 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page6 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page2 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page3 days ago
Wizards’ Kristaps Porzingis and girlfriend Laura Vizla share France photos