With a 12-0 surge that started as (Hassan) Whiteside took a breather, the Orlando Magic pushed back in front early in the fourth quarter and then finished the job with a 136-130 victory in double-overtime at American Airlines Arena.
It left Whiteside, as much as the Heat, dazed and confused, with only three shots in the two overtimes, playing all but 24 seconds of the 10 minutes in the two extra period.
“They say I’m the franchise player. I would think I should get more,” Whiteside said well after it was over. “But, I don’t know, man. I don’t think so to be honest. Coach is going to coach.”
- Nets Owner Joe Tsai Refused To Send Kyrie Irving To The Lakers In A Somewhat Spiteful Way
- Kyrie Irving first player in NBA history to average 25/5/5 before in-season trade
- NBA reveals four different uniforms inspired by the Jazz for the 2023 Jordan Rising Stars
- Phoenix Suns Ready To Pursue Brooklyn’s Kevin Durant If He’s Made Available In The Future
- Grizzlies Ja Morant Responds To Incident He’s Being Investigated By The League For, Says It’s “Cap”
NBA 7 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 2 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 7 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms