Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah, automatically ejected in the third quarter after picking up his second technical foul of the game, unleashed a burst of invective anger on the three referees nearby, individually pointing at each and screaming “F— you!” before being escorted off the floor Monday night.
Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said he didn’t think Noah was facing a suspension as a result of the outburst.
Noah said he wasn’t sure whether a fine or suspension would be coming his way.
“I don’t know what’s going to happen,” he said. “But I just want to apologize, and that’s it.”
NBA Team Salaries
- Will Atlanta Hawks Trae Young hit 180+ 3-pointers in 2021/22?
- 2022 NBA Most Improved Player Award Odds: Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Expert Playoffs Picks: Semifinals – predictions and odds
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- NBA1 week ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page1 week ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page5 days ago
Jermaine O’Neal cuts Texas mansion price by $2 million