After spending the last four games coming off the bench, Brook Lopez got a shot to get back into the starting lineup when Kevin Garnett sat out Tuesday night’s game against the Bulls.
After scoring 29 points to lead the Nets to a 96-82 victory in front of a sellout crowd of 22,032 inside United Center, it might be hard for coach Lionel Hollins to take him back out of it again.
“I didn’t know I was going to start tonight,” said Lopez, who finished with those 29 points on 13-for-21 shooting — including going 10-for-14 over the final three quarters.
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Dallas Mavericks Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks picks, preview and prediction
- Dame, It’s Time: Portland Must Part Ways With Lillard
- NBA Betting Picks: Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: San Antonio Spurs vs. Golden State Warriors Preview
Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James receives one-game suspension for elbowing Isaiah Stewart
College Headlines2 weeks ago
Gonzaga vs UCLA: Picks, Preview and Predictions
Main Page1 week ago
Bovada Specials – LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart foul odds
Headlines2 weeks ago
Sacramento Kings Fire Luke Walton