Nuggets center Jusuf Nurkic could be just three days away from establishing a concrete timeline for his return to game action.
On Thursday, Nurkic goes in for his most anticipated doctor’s appointment of the last six months, one that will decide whether he can be cleared for full contact practice. If and when he’s cleared, Nurkic, who has not played this season after undergoing surgery to repair a partially torn patellar tendon in that left knee, would be on the fast track to making his season debut.
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Dallas Mavericks vs New Orleans Pelicans preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Charlotte Hornets vs Milwaukee Bucks preview, prediction & picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Minnesota Timberwolves vs Washington Wizards preview, picks and predictions
- NBA Betting Picks: Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic preview, picks and prediction