The most anticipated in the press conference after the semifinal match against the United States question (Friday 20:30 h.): The physical state of Pau Gasol.
Can he play the semis? “It’s not right, I can not say for sure that is going to play. Follow treatments and the truth was not what we needed right at the moment but is there and we hope to evolve well at least in part to help his teammates in the game. I can not say anything more at this time” says Sergio Scariolo.
Source: Chema de Lucas of Gigantes.com
- Pistons center Isaiah Stewart upgraded to probable vs. Knicks
- Anthony Davis Speaks Out On Lakers Late Collapse Vs Pacers
- Raptors forward Scottie Barnes on coming off bench: ‘It was a little different, for sure’
- Marcus Smart’s Playmaking Role Has Made Boston A More Dynamic Team
- Spurs sign forward Alize Johnson, waive rookie Jordan Hall
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: De’Aaron Fox Over 1.5 Three-Pointers Leads Our Best Bets
NBA 6 days ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest