Festus Ezeli’s agent said Friday that any contract extension offer from the Warriors would be looked at, and he declined comment on whether or not the player has received one as of yet.
There has been stated mutual interest in the 6-foot-11 Ezeli staying long term with the team he won an NBA championship with, but also uncertainty from both sides as to whether or not a deal would get done by the Nov. 2 deadline.
“Festus is happy where he is,” said Ugo Udezue, one of Ezeli’s agents. “He’s happy playing basketball. There’s no pressure on either side to do anything. We don’t have any worries in regards to that.”
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again