The Cleveland Cavaliers welcomed back one rotation player Wednesday against the Toronto Raptors as Mo Williams (right ankle) returned from a three-game absence; however they lost another at the same time.
Matthew Dellavedova sat out against Toronto with tightness in his left calf. Dellavedova suffered the injury three games ago in Cleveland’s 115-100 win over the Milwaukee Bucks. The third-year guard said he wasn’t sure if it occurred from him slipping on the floor or being kicked in the leg.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page3 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft