DraftStreet can make your NBA playoff viewing experience even better. You could win $250 just by playing fantasy basketball.
All you have to do is enter DraftStreet’s new league, which is a pick ‘em style draft.
You select eight players who are competing in Saturday and Sunday’s playoff games and if you have one of the top 100 teams, you get paid from the $1,500 prize pool. The best team gets $250. It’s that easy. And it only costs $2 to enter!
By signing up through Basketball Insiders you get a 100 percent bonus on your initial sign up. So you see a return on your investment immediately!
DraftStreet has revolutionized fantasy basketball, making it quick, easy and fun for the average person to play. Having to invest six months to potentially earn money with your fantasy basketball skills is a thing of the past. DraftStreet produces winners every single day, and you can be one Wednesday night!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a free account with DraftStreet or sign into your existing account <— CLICK HERE TO PLAY
2. Draft and submit your team before the first game on Saturday.
3. Finish in the top 100 and win cash!
There are two games on tap over the next two nights in the NBA:
– Miami HEAT @ Indiana Pacers
– Oklahoma City Thunder @ San Antonio Spurs
- A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
- Heat, Spurs will play game in Mexico City during 2022-23 NBA season
- Reebock releases Allen Iverson Question “Blue Toe” Shoes on August 19
- Kendrick Perkins owns multimillion-dollar French Bulldog business
- New rumor suggest Lakers could trade Anthony Davis
Main Page7 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page6 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page2 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page3 days ago
Wizards’ Kristaps Porzingis and girlfriend Laura Vizla share France photos