Winderman: Beasley Longshot to Join HEAT
Q: Ira, (Winderman) I saw you said they gave Michael Beasley’s No. 8 to Shawne Williams. So I guess they’re not going to retire (Michael) Bease’s number? (OK, so it means he’s not coming back?) — Henrique.
(Ira) Winderman: An adjustment still could be made if Beasley is brought back, but that is an increasing longshot. But it’s also not as if the Heat are mass producing Shawne Williams jerseys at this stage, either. While Beasley appears to be in the rearview mirror, the Heat still seems to be lacking on the wing, where the current options are Dwyane Wade, Luol Deng, Danny Granger, Reggie Williams, James Ennis and Tyler Johnson. There simply is not a lot of one-on-one creativity there, no one, really, other that Wade who can score off the dribble.
- Former San Diego State Hoops Star Keshad Johnson Transfers to Arizona
- Bronny Tax: USC Basketball Raises Ticket Prices Ahead of James’ Arrival
- Watch: Scottie Pippen Call Michael Jordan A ‘Horrible Basketball Player’
- Kentucky Wildcats Among Top Options for Rutgers Grad Transfer Cam Spencer
- Celtics vs. Heat Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 6 2023 Eastern Conference Finals
Main Page 4 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 3 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 1 week ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit