NBA News Wire
Wizards’ Beal out with ‘mild stress reaction’
Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal will miss his third straight game at Toronto on Wednesday night after an examination revealed a “mild stress reaction in his lower right fibula.”
Beal missed the last two games with a sore right big toe. The team announced Wednesday that subsequent examinations revealed the mild stress reaction in his fibula.
Beal will be re-evaluated following the All-Star break. The Wizards are 9-2 this season without their starting guard.
Beal has averaged 15.0 points, 3.8 rebounds and 3.0 assists while shooting .436 from 3-point range in 42 games this season.
- San Diego State Basketball Coach Brian Dutcher Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Women’s Final Four 2023: 5 Best WNBA Prospects Left In March Madness
- Iowa Women’s Basketball Coach Lisa Bluder Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Powerade Jam Fest 2023: McDonald’s All-American Game Dunk Contest & 3-Point Shootout Participants
- LSU Women’s Basketball Coach Kim Mulkey Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
NBA 6 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 7 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
ESPN Bracketology’s Joe Lunardi’s March Madness 2023 Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks