Wizards’ Coach Hints Beal Close to Return?
Friday morning, as the Washington Wizards (33-26) concluded shoot-around, Bradley Beal got some shots up with teammates. His fibula was pain-free but he already knew he wouldn’t play Friday night in the Wizards’ 89-81 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers, Washington’s eighth straight game without him.
Beal explained he wouldn’t return until he participated in a full practice session, which is standard procedure and infers that the earliest he could return is Tuesday against the Chicago Bulls because the Wizards aren’t scheduled to practice until Monday. But before Friday’s defeat, Coach Randy Wittman indicated a practice isn’t mandatory for Beal, which opens the possibility of him playing Saturday against the Detroit Pistons.
- Grizzlies superstar Ja Morant reportedly facing 40-match suspension during first half of upcoming season
- Coach Michael Malone warns Nuggets before second clash vs. Heat: ‘I don’t think we played well in Game 1’
- How Much Does An NBA Finals Commercial Cost? ABC Charging $1.2M in 2023
- NBA Playoffs 2023 Is Most Watched Postseason Since 2012
- Heat vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 2 of 2023 NBA Finals
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
Main Page 6 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 7 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes