Mike Woodson offered a rough assessment of both himself and the New York Knicks on Thursday.
“This year has been, for me, it’s been kind of a disaster from a coaching standpoint in trying to get players to compete and play at a high level,” Woodson said in an interview on ESPN New York 98.7 FM’s “The Stephen A. Smith and Ryan Ruocco Show.”
Some Knicks players privately have grown tired of Woodson questioning the team’s effort after losses, sources told ESPNNewYork.com.
Dolan, meanwhile, visited the team’s locker room after Wednesday’s loss and met with Carmelo Anthony and at least one other player, the New York Daily News reported, citing a source. The meeting was to discuss the Knicks’ state and whether firing Woodson was necessary, according to the newspaper.
- Nets All-Star Kyrie Irving Informed The Team Today That He Prefers To Be Traded Before Next Thursday
- Pistons’ Hamidou Diallo (illness) available against Hornets
- WATCH: Dejounte Murray gifted endless supply of Chick-fil-A Polynesian sauce
- Ben Simmons Had An MRI On His Knee Today, Results Came Back Clean
- Luka Doncic likely to “miss a few games” after he exited Mavs vs Pelicans with ankle injury
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 4 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 2 weeks ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls