Xavier University Director of Athletics Greg Christopher announced today that the University has entered into a new agreement with men’s basketball head coach Chris Mack, which includes a two-year extension through the 2019-20 season.
Mack, 44, has led Xavier to the NCAA Tournament in four of his first five seasons at the helm, including the NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 in 2010 and 2012. The 1992 Xavier graduate, who is entering his sixth year as the XU head coach, holds a 111-57 overall mark and stands fourth on Xavier’s all-time wins list.
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again