|Perry Jones III||$1,082,520|
|Reggie Williams (waived)||$52,017|
|Reggie Williams (waived)||$52,017|
|Royal Ivey (waived)||$52,017|
|Mustafa Shakur (waived)||$52,017|
Quick: Over the cap.
2014 NBA Draft: 21st (from Dallas Mavericks) & 29th; 59th to Toronto Raptors
2014/15 Projected Space ($63.2 million cap estimate): None
- Trade Exception (Kevin Martin, expiring 7/11/14) — $6,500,000
- Trade Exception (Ryan Gomes, expiring 1/6/15) — $884,293
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Russell Westbrook, Reggie Jackson, Derek Fisher
SG: Thabo Sefolosha, Jeremy Lamb
SF: Kevin Durant, Caron Butler, Andre Roberson, Perry Jones III
PF: Serge Ibaka, Nick Collison, Grant Jarrett
C: Kendrick Perkins, Steven Adams, Hasheem Thabeet
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Scott Brooks
- Sam Presti — Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations and General Manager
- Troy Weaver — Vice President of Basketball Operations and Assistant General Manager
- Maurizio Gherarini — Senior Advisor/International Affairs
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder (top-35 protected, unprotected in 2018) from Memphis Grizzlies (Ryan Gomes).
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 29th pick and cash ($1 million) in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Golden State Warriors for the 26th pick.
- 6/27/13 — Traded cash (TBD) to the Portland Trail Blazers for the 40th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Selected Steven Adams (12th), Andre Roberson (26th), Alex Abrines (32nd) and Grant Jerrett (40th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/8/13 — Signed Andre Roberson to an estimated $5.3 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/11/13 — Traded Kevin Martin (via sign and trade) to the Minnesota Timberwolves for the rights to Szymon Szewczyk from the Milwaukee Bucks.
- 7/12/13 — Signed Steven Adams to an estimated $9.7 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/24/13 — Signed Derek Fisher to a one-year minimum $1.4 million contract.
- 8/7/13 — Signed Ryan Gomes to a one-year, partially guaranteed 1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/26/13 — Signed Diante Garrett to a one-year, non-guaranteed $789k minimum contract.
- 9/26/13 — Signed Rodney McGruder to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 10/25/13 — Picked up the fourth-year contract option on Reggie Jackson.
- 10/25/13 — Picked up the third-year contract options on Jeremy Lamb and Perry Jones III.
- 1/7/14 — Traded Ryan Gomes to the Boston Celtics for a 2014 second-rounder (from Philadelphia 76ers) and a Grizzlies 2017 conditional (TBD) second-rounder.
- 1/16/14 — Signed Royal Ivey to a 10-day contract.
- 3/1/14 — Signed Caron Butler for the remainder of the season for $1 million.
- 3/6/14 — Signed Reggie Williams to a 10-day contract.
- 3/16/14 — Signed Mustafa Shakur to a 10-day contract.
- 3/28/14 — Signed Reggie Williams to a second 10-day contract.
- 4/7/14 — Signed Grant Jarrett to a two-year, partially guaranteed deal.
Waived Players: DeAndre Liggins, Daniel Orton, Rodney McGruder, Diante Garrett, Royal Ivey, Reggie Williams (twice), Mustafa Shakur
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Semaj Christon (2014-55th), Alex Abrines (2013-32nd), Grant Jerrett (2013-40th), Tibor Pleiss (2010-31st), Latavious Williams (2010-48th), DeVon Hardin (2008-50th), Giorgos Printezis (2007-58th), Yotam Halperin (2006-53rd), Szymon Szewczyk (2003-35th), Paccelis Morlende (2003-50th), Abdul Shamsid-Deen (1990-53rd)
Amnesty: Available. Eligible players include Kevin Durant, Kendrick Perkins and Nick Collison.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $1.1 million sent to Boston Celtics (Ryan Gomes) — (How much cash was sent to Minnesota in Kevin Martin deal?)
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/28/14)