|Glen Davis (waived)||$6,380,443|
|Al Harrington (waived)||$3,804,900|
|Jameer Nelson (waived)||$1,042,241|
|Anthony Randolph (waived)||$1,825,359|
|Seth Curry (waived)||$150,000|
|Kadeem Batts (waived)||$150,000|
|Payton Siva (waived)||$100,000|
|Drew Crawford (waived)||$75,000|
Quick: $8.2 million in cap space.
- Room: $2,732,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Elfrid Payton, Luke Ridnour
SG: Victor Oladipo, Moe Harkless, Evan Fournier, Ben Gordon, Willie Green
SF: Tobias Harris, Devyn Marble (injured)
PF: Dewayne Dedmon, Aaron Gordon, Kyle O’Quinn, Andrew Nicholson
C: Nikola Vucevic, Channing Frye
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: James Borrego (interim)
- Rob Hennigan — General Manager (contract through 2017/18 season)
- Scott Perry — Vice President and Assistant General Manager
- Matt Lloyd — Assistant General Manager
- Michael Arcieri — Director of Basketball Administration
- George Rodman — Basketball Operations Manager
- Harold Ellis- – Head of Pro Scouting
- Brian Wright — Director of College Scouting
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder (top-40 protected) from Los Angeles Lakers (Dwight Howard).
- 2015 — Owed higher second-rounder from Chicago Bulls (Anthony Randolph) or Portland Trail Blazers (Allen Crabbe, Luol Deng, Randolph).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to the Philadelphia 76ers (Elfrid Payton).
- 2016 — Owed higher second-rounder from Chicago Bulls (Anthony Randolph) or Portland Trail Blazers (Allen Crabbe, Luol Deng, Randolph).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder (top-five protected through 2018, unprotected in 2019) from Los Angeles Lakers (Dwight Howard). If Lakers don’t send first-rounder to Phoenix Suns (Steve Nash) by 2017, converts to second-rounders in 2017 and 2018.
- 6/26/14 — Traded Arron Afflalo to the Denver Nuggets for Evan Fournier and the rights to Devyn Marble (2014-56th).
- 6/26/14 — Selected Aaron Gordon (4th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Traded the rights to Dario Saric (2014-12th), a 2015 second-rounder and a 2016 first-rounder to the Philadelphia 76ers for the rights to Elfrid Payton (2014-10th).
- 7/30/14 — Claimed Willie Green off waivers.
- 7/2/14 — Signed Aaron Gordon to a four-year, $18.0 million rookie contract.
- 7/2/14 — Signed Elfrid Payton to a four-year, $10.8 million rookie contract.
- 7/11/14 — Signed Ben Gordon to a two-year, $9 million contract with Ben Gordon (second season team option).
- 7/14/14 — Traded the rights to Milovan Rakovic to the Chicago Bulls for Anthony Randolph, two second-round picks (2015 & 2016) and $1 million.
- 7/14/14 — Signed Channing Frye to a four-year, $32 million contract.
- 7/24/14 — Signed Devyn Marble to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $2.7 million contract.
- 7/25/14 — Signed Luke Ridnour to a two-year, $5.5 million contract (second season non-guaranteed.
- 9/29/14 — Signed Peyton Siva to a one-year, partially-guaranteed $816k minimum contract.
- 9/29/14 — Signed Seth Curry to a one-year, partially-guaranteed $816k minimum contract.
- 9/29/14 — Signed Kadeem Batts to a one-year, partially-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 9/29/14 — Signed Drew Crawford to a one-year, partially-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 10/23/14 — Signed Nikola Vucevic to a four-year, $48 million extension (with an additional $4 million in incentives).
- 10/26/14 — Picked up Victor Oladipo’s third-year option.
- 10/26/14 — Picked up Moe Harkless’ fourth-year option.
- 10/26/14 — Picked up Andrew Nicholson’s fourth-year option.
- 10/26/14 — Picked up Evan Fournier’s fourth-year option.
- 2/5/15 — Fired head coach Jacque Vaughn.
Waived Players: Jameer Nelson, Doron Lamb, Ronnie Price, Jason Maxiell, Anthony Randolph, Kadeem Batts, Peyton Siva, Seth Curry, Drew Crawford
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Fran Vazquez (2005-11th)
- Second-rounders: Ramon Van De Hare (2003-52nd), Rashard Griffith (1995, 38th)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $1.0 million from Chicago (Anthony Randolph)
Amnesty: Used on Gilbert Arenas.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/5/15)
- Devin Booker 10th player in NBA history to score 13,000 points at 27 years, 36 days or younger
- Wolves coach Chris Finch believes we still haven’t seen the best of Rudy Gobert
- Bucks extend home-winning streak to nine games and qualify to In-Season Tournament semifinals
- Dallas Mavericks Head Coach Jason Kidd Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels (ankle) progressing well, cleared for individual on-court work