|John Salmons (waived)||$2,000,000|
|Kendall Marshall (waived)||$915,243|
|Tony Mitchell (waived)||$816,482|
|Michael Beasley (stretched)||$777,778|
|Earl Barron (expired 10-day)||$53,838|
|Earl Barron (expired 10-day)||$53,838|
|A.J. Price (expired 10-day)||$53,838|
|Jerel McNeal (expired 10-day)||$53,838|
|Seth Curry (expired 10-day)||$48,028|
Quick: Spent over the cap.
- Room: $2,732,000
- Trade Exception (Goran Dragic, expiring 2/19/16) — $5,500,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Eric Bledsoe, Jerel McNeal, Brandon Knight (injured)
SG: P.J. Tucker, Archie Goodwin, Gerald Green, Marcus Thornton
SF: Marcus Morris, T.J. Warren, Reggie Bullock, Danny Granger
PF: Markieff Morris
C: Brandan Wright, Earl Barron, Alex Len (injured)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Jeff Hornacek (four-year deal starting 13/14, fourth-year team option)
- Lon Babby — President of Basketball Operations
- Ryan McDonough — General Manager
- Trevor Bukstein — Assistant General Manager
- Pat Connelly — Assistant General Manager
- 2016 — Owed first-rounder (top-10 protected through 2018, unprotected in 2019) from Cleveland Cavaliers (Tyler Zeller, Isaiah Thomas).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder (top-seven through 2018, unprotected in 2019) from Miami HEAT (Goran Dragic).
- 2021 — Owed first-rounder from Miami HEAT (Goran Dragic).
- 6/26/14 — Selected T.J. Warren (14th), Tyler Ennis (18th), Bogdan Bogdanovic (27th) and Alec Brown (50th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/14 — Made qualifying offers to Eric Bledsoe and P.J. Tucker.
- 6/30/14 — Channing Frye opted out of the final year of his contract.
- 7/9/14 — Removed Bogdan Bogdanovic from the cap (cannot sign him until July 2015).
- 7/12/14 — Traded the rights to Alex Oriakhi to the Sacramento Kings for Isaiah Thomas via sign and trade (four years, $27 million).
- 7/12/14 — Signed T.J. Warren to a $9.3 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/20/14 — Signed Anthony Tolliver to a two-year, $6 million contract (second season $400k guaranteed).
- 7/23/14 — Signed P.J. Tucker to a $16.5 million, three-year contract (third season $1.5 million guaranteed).
- 8/7/14 — Signed Tyler Ennis to a $7.7 million rookie-scale contract.
- 9/24/14 — Signed Eric Bledsoe to a five-year, $70 million contract.
- 9/24/14 — Invited Earl Baron to camp on a one-year, $1.3 million non-guaranteed contract.
- 9/24/14 — Invited Joe Jackson to camp on a one-year, $507k non-guarantee contract.
- 9/24/14 — Invited Casey Prather to camp on a one-year, $507k non-guarantee contract.
- 9/24/14 — Invited Jamil Wilson to camp on a one-year, $507k non-guarantee contract.
- 9/27/14 — Signed Zoran Dragic to a two-year, $3 million contract, plus signing bonus of $413k.
- 9/28/14 — Signed Markieff Morris to a four-year, $32 million extension.
- 9/28/14 — Signed Marcus Morris to a four-year, $20 million extension.
- 10/27/14 — Picked up Alex Len’s third-year option.
- 10/27/14 — Picked up Archie Goodwin’s third-year option.
- 10/27/14– Picked up Miles Plumlee’s fourth-year option.
- 12/24/14 — Traded Anthony Tolliver to Detroit Pistons for Tony Mitchell.
- 1/9/15 — Traded a Minnesota 2015 first-rounder for Brandan Wright.
- 1/15/15 — Traded Shavlik Randolph to Boston Celtics for Reggie Bullock from Los Angeles Clippers.
- 2/19/15 — Traded a 2015 first-rounder (Los Angeles Lakers) to Philadelphia 76ers and both Tyler Ennis and Miles Plumlee to Milwaukee Bucks for Brandon Knight and Kendall Marshall.
- 2/19/15 — Traded Isaiah Thomas to Boston Celtics for Marcus Thornton and a 2016 first-rounder (Cleveland Cavaliers).
- 2/19/15 — Traded Goran Dragic and Zoran Dragic to Miami HEAT for Danny Granger, $2.2 million in cash, a 2017 protected first-rounder and a 2021 first-rounder, along with John Salmons from New Orleans Pelicans.
- 2/20/15 — Signed Earl Barron to a $77.1k, 10-day contract.
- 3/3/15 — Signed Earl Barron to a $77.1k, 10-day contract.
- 3/11/15 — Signed Seth Curry to a $48.0k, 10-day contract.
- 3/13/15 — Signed Earl Barron for the remainder of the season at $262k.
- 3/21/15 — Signed A.J. Price to a $62.6k, 10-day contract.
- 4/1/15 — Signed Jerel McNeal to a $53.8k, 10-day contract.
- 4/11/15 — Signed Jerel McNeal to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.0 million minimum contract.
Waived Players: Ish Smith, Dionte Christmas, Joe Jackson, Casey Prather, Jamil Wilson, Earl Barron, Tony Mitchell, Kendall Marshall, John Salmons, Seth Curry (expired 10-day), A.J. Price (expired 10-day)
- Bird: None
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: Bogdan Bogdanovic (2014-27th)
- Second-rounders: Alec Brown (2014-50th), Dwayne Collins (2010-60th), Milos Vujanic (2002-36th), Ron Ellis (1992-49th)
Amnesty: Used on Josh Childress – 2014-15, $7.3175 million
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $2,170,465 from Miami HEAT (Goran Dragic)
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/5/15)
- NBA Rumors: Raptors Interested In Damian Lillard Trade
- Ben Simmons believes the Nets will now perform better without superstars Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving
- WATCH: Cavaliers President Koby Altman Perform Field Sobriety Test Before Arrest
- Ex-Suns Star Chris Paul Sells Paradise Valley Home For $8 Million
- Nikola Jokic has been following legendary Serbian Zeljko Obradovic’s coaching clinics this summer