|Greg Monroe (waived)||$16,384,175|
|Isaiah Canaan (waived)||$997,547|
|Leandro Barbosa (waived)||$500,000|
|Derrick Jones (waived)||$400,458|
|Mike James (waived)||$87,552|
|Josh Gray (expired 10-day)||$55,296|
|Josh Gray (expired 10-day)||$46,080|
|Shaquille Harrison (expired 10-day)||$46,080|
|Shaquille Harrison (expired 10-day)||$46,080|
|Alec Peters (two-way)|
|Danuel House (two-way)|
Quick: Under the cap by $6.6 million.
Salary Cap: $99,093,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $119,266,000
- Room Exception: $4,328,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Elfrid Payton, Tyler Ulis, Shaquille Harrison
SG: Devin Booker, Troy Daniels, Davon Reed, Brandon Knight (injured)
SF: T.J. Warren, Josh Jackson, Alec Peters (two-way), Danuel House (two-way)
PF: Marquese Chriss, Dragan Bender, Jared Dudley
C: Tyson Chandler, Alex Len, Alan Williams (injured)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
G-League Affiliate: Northern Arizona Suns (Louis Lehman general manager, Cody Toppert head coach)
Two-Way Contracts: Alec Peters (one-year), Danuel House (one-year)
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: Jay Triano (interim head coach)
Assistants: Tyrone Corbin, Marlon Garnett (assistant coach, player development coordinator), Scott Duncan (player development coach), Jason Hervey (advance scout), Tyrone Ellis, Bret Burchard, Brandon Rosenthal
Trainer: Aaron Nelson, Quinton Sawyer (assistant athletic trainer, sports science coordinator), Jeff Fish (director of performance and head strength and conditioning coach)
- Lon Babby — president of basketball operations
- Ryan McDonough — general manager
- Trevor Bukstein — assistant general manager
- Pat Connelly — assistant general manager
- James Jones — vice president of basketball operations
- Mark West — vice president of player relations
- Bubba Burrage — director of player personnel
- Courtney Witte –director of scouting
- Antonio Williams — scout
- 2018 — Owed first-rounder (top-seven protected, unprotected in 2019) from Miami HEAT (Goran Dragic).
- 2018 — Owed first-rounder (11-16 range, 4-16 range in 2019, top-eight protected in 2020, unprotected in 2021) from Milwaukee Bucks (Eric Bledsoe).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder (top-48 protected) from Milwaukee Bucks (Eric Bledsoe).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Toronto Raptors (P.J. Tucker).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Memphis Grizzlies (Troy Daniels)
- 2021 — Owed first-rounder from Miami HEAT (Goran Dragic).
Cash Paid ($5.1 million max): $0
Cash Received ($5.1 million max): $0
- 6/26/17 — Issued qualifying offers to Alex Len and Alan Williams.
- 7/3/17 – Signed Josh Jackson (2017-4th) to a $27,171,282 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/3/17 — Signed Davon Reed (2017-32nd) to a four-year, partially-guaranteed $5,565,327 contract.
- 7/3/17 — Signed Mike James to a two-way contract.
- 7/6/17 — Renounced the rights to Ronnie Price.
- 7/26/17 — Signed Alan Williams to a partially-guaranteed three-year, $17,040,000 contract.
- 9/13/17 — Signed Peter Jok to a non-guaranteed one-year, $815,615 summer contract.
- 9/14/17 — Signed Alec Peters (2017-54th) to a one-year, two-way contract.
- 9/21/17 — Signed Anthony Bennett to a non-guaranteed one-year, $1,577,230 summer contract.
- 9/22/17 — Traded a protected 2018 second-rounder to Memphis Grizzlies for Troy Daniels and a 2018 second-rounder.
- 9/23/17 — Signed Alex Len to a one-year, $4,187,599 contract (accepted qualifying offer).
- 9/26/17 — Signed T.J. Warren to a four-year, $47 million extension.
- 10/13/17 — Signed Tidjan Keita to a one-year, non-guaranteed, $815,615 contract.
- 10/17/17 — Picked up team options on Devin Booker, Dragan Bender and Marquese Chriss.
- 10/22/17 — Fired Earl Watson, Jay Triano named interim head coach.
- 11/7/17 — Traded Eric Bledsoe to Milwaukee Bucks for Greg Monroe, a protected 2018 first-rounder and a protected 2018 second-rounder.
- 12/7/17 — Signed Mike James to a non-guaranteed $580,607 contract.
- 12/8/17 — Signed Danuel House to a rest of season, two-way contract.
- 12/13/17 — Signed Isaiah Canaan to a non-guaranteed $1,069,308 contract.
- 1/10/18 — Isaiah Canaan’s $1,069,308 guaranteed for 2017-18.
- 2/2/18 — Signed Josh Gray to a 12-day, $55,296 contract.
- 2/8/18 — Traded a 2018 second-rounder to Orlando Magic for Elfrid Payton.
- 2/12/18 — Signed Josh Gray to a 10-day, $46,080 contract.
- 2/21/18 — Signed Shaquille Harrison to a 10-day, $46,080 contract.
- 3/3/18 — Signed Shaquille Harrison to a 10-day, $46,080 contract.
- 3/13/18 — Signed Shaquille Harrison to a partially-guaranteed $3,171,762 contract.
Waived Players: Leandro Barbosa, Peter Jok, Anthony Bennett, Elijah Millsap, Tidjan Keita, Derrick Jones, Mike James, Greg Monroe, Isaiah Canaan
Traded Players: Eric Bledsoe
Expired 10-Day Contracts: Josh Gray (10-day, 12-day), Shaquille Harrison (two)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Dwayne Collins (2010-60th), Cenk Akyol (2005-59th), Milos Vujanic (2002-36th), Ron Ellis (1992-49th)
Arena: Talking Stick Resort Arena
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/10/18)
- Pelicans agree to two-year extension with Larry Nance Jr.
- Denver Nuggets showing strong team chemistry in training camp
- Shaquille O’Neal interested in joining Jeff Bezos in bid to buy Suns
- Lakers-Warriors is second most expensive NBA regular season game
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson skipping both preseason games in Japan