|Tyler Johnson (waived)||$19,245,370|
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||$15,625,000|
|Kyle Korver (waived)||$3,440,000|
|Jonah Bolden (11-day contract)||$89,846|
|Tariq Owens (two-way)|
Quick: Spent over the cap.
Salary Cap: $109,140,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $132,627,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, one two-way
PG: Ricky Rubio, Elie Okobo, Jevon Carter, Jalen Lecque, Cameron Payne
SG: Devin Booker, Ty Jerome
SF: Kelly Oubre, Mikal Bridges, Cameron Johnson
PF: Dario Saric, Mikal Bridges, Cheick Diallo, Tariq Owens (two-way)
C: Aron Baynes, Deandre Ayton, Frank Kaminsky
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Room Exception — $0 (Frank Kaminsky)
Waived Players: Kyle Korver, David Kramer, Tariq Owens, Norense Odiase, Aaron Epps, Troy Williams, Tyler Johnson, Jared Harper (claimed by the New York Knicks)
Traded Players: Josh Jackson, De’Anthony Melton
Expired 10-Day Contracts: Jonah Bolden (11-day)
G-League Affiliate: Northern Arizona Suns (Burt Burchard coach)
Two-Way Contracts: Tariq Owens
Head Coach: Monty Williams
Assistants: Willie Green, Darko Rajakovic, Mark Bryant, Randy Ayers, Larry Greer, Steve Blake, Riccardo Fois (player development coach) and Ben Strong (player development coach)
Trainer: Brady Howe (senior director of player health and performance), David Crewe (director of medical services/head athletic trainer), Daniel Bove (director of performance), Adam Loiacono (director of rehabilitation), Cory Schlesinger (head strength and conditioning coach), Frank Adams (assistant athletic trainer), Jeff Dolan as (assistant strength and conditioning coach), Kohei Tamagawa (sport scientist/assistant strength coach), Amy Atmore (performance therapist)
- Lon Babby — president of basketball operations
- Jeff Bower — vice president of basketball operations
- James Jones — general manager
- Trevor Bukstein — assistant general manager
- Pat Connelly — assistant general manager
- Mark West — vice president of player relations
- Bubba Burrage — director of player personnel
- Courtney Witte –director of scouting
- Antonio Williams — scout
- 2020 — Owe second-rounder to the Memphis Grizzlies (Josh Jackson).
- 2021 — Owe second-rounder (31-35) to the Memphis Grizzlies (Josh Jackson.
- 2021 — Owe second-rounder (36-60) to the Brooklyn Nets (Jared Dudley).
Cash Paid ($5,617,000 max): $0
Cash Received ($5,617,000 max): $1 million from the Indiana Pacers (TJ Warren) — $4,617,000 remaining
- 4/11/19 — Named Jeff Bower as senior vice president of basketball operations, James Jones general manager.
- 4/23/19 — Fired coach Igor Kokoskov.
- 5/3/19 — Hired Coach Monty Williams.
- 5/14/19 — Received the 6th and 32nd picks in the draft lottery.
- 6/20/19 — Drafted Jarrett Culver (6th) and KZ Okpala (32nd).
- 6/26/19 — Extended qualifying offer to Kelly Oubre.
- 7/3/19 — Renounced Dragan Bender, Jamal Crawford, Richaun Holmes. Jimmer Fredette, Troy Daniels, Ray Spalding and George King.
- 7/6/19 — Traded T.J. Warren to the Indiana Pacers and the rights to KZ Okpala (32nd) to the Miami HEAT for $1 million to the Pacers.
- 7/6/19 — Traded the rights to Jarrett Culver (6th) to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Dario Saric and the rights to Cameron Johnson (11th).
- 7/6/19 — Traded a Milwaukee Bucks 2020 first-rounder to the Boston Celtics for Aron Baynes and the rights to Ty Jerome (24th).
- 7/6/19 — Signed Cameron Johnson (2019-11th) to a $18,593,499 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/6/19 — Signed Ty Jerome (2019-24th) to a $11,129,147 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/7/19 — Traded Josh Jackson, De’Anthony Melton, a 2020 second-rounder and a protected 2021 second-rounder to the Memphis Grizzlies for Kyle Korver and Jevon Carter.
- 7/7/19 — Signed Jalen Lecque to a partially-guaranteed four-year $6.1 million minimum contract, team option on final season.
- 7/8/19 — Waived Kyle Korver.
- 7/8/19 — Signed Ricky Rubio to a three-year $51 million contract.
- 7/16/19 — Re-signed Kelly Oubre to a two-year $30 million contract.
- 7/17/19 — Signed Jared Harper to a two-way contract.
- 7/17/19 — Signed Tariq Owens to a non-guaranteed $898,310 minimum summer contract.
- 7/17/19 — Signed Frank Kaminsky to a two-year $9,772,350 contract, team option on final season.
- 7/22/19 — Signed Cheick Diallo to a two-year $3,502,857 minimum contract, team option on final season.
- 7/24/19 — Signed David Kramer to a non-guaranteed $898,310 minimum summer contract.
- 9/23/19 — Signed Norense Odiase to a non-guaranteed $898,310 minimum summer contract.
- 10/10/19 — Picked up the third-year rookie-scale options on Deandre Ayton and Mikal Bridges.
- 10/15/19 — Waived David Kramer, Tariq Owens and Norense Odiase.
- 10/19/19 — Signed Aaron Epps to a non-guaranteed $898,310 minimum summer contract.
- 10/19/19 — Signed Troy Williams to a non-guaranteed $1,678,854 minimum summer contract.
- 1/15/20 — Signed Tariq Owens to a two-way contract.
- 2/10/20 — Waived Tyler Johnson.
- 2/12/20 — Signed Jonah Bolden to a $89,846 11-day contract.
- 2/22/20 — Jonah Bolden’s 11-day contract expired.
- 3/11/20 — Waived Jared Harper (two-way).
- 6/25/20 — Jared Harper was claimed off waivers (New York Knicks).
- 6/30/20 — Signed Cameron Payne to a two-year $2,173,299 contract, team option on the final season.
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None.
- Second-rounders: Dwayne Collins (2010-60th), Cenk Akyol (2005-59th), Milos Vujanic (2002-36th), Ron Ellis (1992-49th)
Arena: Talking Stick Resort Arena
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 8/18/20)
- Hornets’ LaMelo Ball Gets Neck Tattoo of LaFrancé Clothing Line Logo
- Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
- NBA Rumors: Raptors Interested In Damian Lillard Trade
- Ben Simmons believes the Nets will now perform better without superstars Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving
- WATCH: Cavaliers President Koby Altman Perform Field Sobriety Test Before Arrest