|Andrew Nicholson (waived)||$2,844,430|
|Anderson Varejao (waived)||$1,913,345|
|Gary Trent Jr.||$838,464|
|Festus Ezeli (waived)||$333,333|
Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Damian Lillard, Seth Curry
SG: C.J. McCollum, Rodney Hood, Anfernee Simons, Gary Trent Jr.
SF: Mo Harkless, Evan Turner, Jake Layman
PF: Al-Farouq Aminu, Zach Collins, Skal Labissiere
C: Enes Kanter, Meyers Leonard, Jusuf Nurkic (injured)
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Trade Exception (Caleb Swanigan, expiring 2/7/20) — $1,740,000
- Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception: $1,703,536 (Gary Trent Jr., Seth Curry)
Waived Players: Georgios Papagiannis, Gary Payton II, Cameron Oliver, Chinanu Onuaku
Traded Players: Nik Stauskas, Wade Baldwin, Caleb Swanigan
G-League Affiliate: None
Two-Way Contracts: None
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: Terry Stotts (under contract through 2019-20 season, approximately $5 million per season)
Assistants: David Vanterpool, Nate Tibbetts, Dale Osbourne, Jim Moran, John McCullough, Jonathan Yim (video coordinator/player development)
Trainers: Chris Stackpole (director of player health and performance), Geoff Clark (head athletic trainer), Todd Forcier (strength performance specialist), Ben Kenyon (strength performance specialist), Ryan Podell (sports scientist)
- Neil Olshey — general manager (under contract through 2021)
- Bill Branch — assistant general manager
- Steve Rosenberry — assistant general manager
- Joe Cronin — director of player personnel
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Orlando Magic (Jake Layman).
- 2020 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Brooklyn Nets (Mo Harkless, Joe Harris, Richard Jefferson, Jeremy Lin).
- 2021 — Owe second-rounder to the Cleveland Cavaliers (Rodney Hood).
- 2023 — Owe second-rounder to the Cleveland Cavaliers (Rodney Hood).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): $0
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $0
- 6/21/18 — Drafted Anfernee Simons (24th).
- 6/21/18 — Traded a 2019 second-rounder (the higher of Los Angeles Lakers and Minnesota Timberwolves), a 2021 Miami HEAT second-rounder and $1.5 million to Sacramento Kings for the rights to Gary Trent Jr. (2018-37th).
- 6/27/18 — Issued qualifying offer to Jusuf Nurkic.
- 6/30/18 — Jake Layman’s $1,544,951 guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 7/2/18 — Signed Anfernee Simons (2018-24th) to a $10,175,938 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/5/18 — Signed Nik Stauskas to a one-year $1,621,415 minimum contract.
- 7/6/18 — Signed Seth Curry to a one-year $2,795,000 contract.
- 7/6/18 — Signed Gary Trent Jr. (2018-37th) to a three-year $3,919,177 contract.
- 7/8/18 — Re-signed Jusuf Nurkic to a partially-guaranteed four-year $54 million contract (incentives TBD).
- 7/19/18 — Wade Baldwin’s $1,544,951 guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 7/25/18 — Allen Crabbe trade exception expired.
- 9/4/18 — Signed Chinanu Onuaku to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,512,601 minimum summer contract.
- 9/4/18 — Signed Gary Payton II to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,512,601 minimum summer contract.
- 9/4/18 — Signed Cameron Oliver to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 10/15/18 — Picked up team options on Zach Collins and Caleb Swanigan.
- 2/4/19 — Traded Nik Stauskas, Wade Baldwin and two second-rounders (2021 and 2023) to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Rodney Hood.
- 2/7/19 — Traded Caleb Swanigan to the Sacramento Kings for Skal Labissiere.
- 2/8/19 — Noah Vonleh trade exception ($3,505,233) expired.
- 2/13/19 — Signed Enes Kanter for the rest of the season at $653,556.
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Daniel Diez (2015-54th), Milovan Rakovic (2007-60th), Nedzad Sinanovic (2003-54th), Federico Kammerichs (2002-51st), Doron Sheffer (1996-36th), Marcelo Nicola (1993-50th)
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Arena: Moda Center
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/18/19)