Being able to practice responsible gaming is important and although many see gambling as a way to have fun with spare time and money, for others a casual hobby can quickly become an unmanageable problem.
To be able to enjoy games of chance in a healthy way you need to know when to stop as if you find yourself placing “one more bet” after each loss, you could end up spending more than you can afford to lose. Here we take a look at the dangers of gambling, tips to help you practice responsible gaming and what resources are available to help problem gamers in the US.
- Donovan Mitchell (Groin) And Darius Garland (Thumb) Are Both Questionable Vs Detroit
- 76ers’ Joel Embiid (left foot soreness) questionable vs. Celtics
- Timberwolves’ Kyle Anderson (back) questionable vs. Jazz
- WATCH: Lakers fans boo President Joe Biden on jumbotron
- Nikola Jokic Had A Triple-Double Last Night Before Halftime, Nearly Breaking An NBA Record He Already Holds