|Wayne Ellington (stretched)||$882,630|
|Quincy Miller (expired 10-day)||$53,838|
|Quincy Miller (expired 10-day)||$53,838|
|Sim Bhullar (waived)||$35,000|
|David Stockton (expired 10-day)||$29,843|
|David Wear (expired 10-day)||$29,843|
|Sim Bhullar (expired 10-day)||$29,843|
Quick: Over the cap and hard-capped.
- Mid-Level: $0 (Darren Collison/Eric Moreland)
- Bi-Annual: $0 (Ramon Sessions)
- Trade Exception (Isaiah Thomas, expiring 7/12/15) — $619,303 (partially used to acquire Alonzo Gee)
- Trade Exception (Quincy Acy, expiring 8/6/15) — $915,243
- Trade Exception (Travis Outlaw, expiring 8/6/15) — $228,660
- Trade Exception (Jason Terry, expiring 9/17/15) — $1,225,313 (partially used to acquire Ramon Sessions)
- Trade Exception (Ramon Sessions, expiring 2/19/16) — $2,077,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Ray McCallum, Andre Miller, David Stockton, Darren Collison (injured)
SG: Ben McLemore, Nick Stauskas
SF: Rudy Gay, Derrick Williams
PF: Jason Thompson, Omri Casspi, Carl Landry, Reggie Evans
C: DeMarcus Cousins, Ryan Hollins, Eric Moreland (injured)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: George Karl (four-year, $14.5 million contract starting for 2014/15 season)
- Pete D’Alessandro — General Manager
- Mike Bratz — Assistant General Manager
- Vlade Divac — Vice President of Basketball and Franchise Operations
- 2015 – Owe first-rounder (top-10 protected through 2017 otherwise it converts to a 2017 second-rounder, provided it’s higher than 56) to Chicago Bulls (Luol Deng, J.J. Hickson).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (31-49 range) to Minnesota Timberwolves (Jason Terry, Corey Brewer).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (50-55 range) to Miami HEAT (Roger Mason Jr.)
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Cleveland Cavaliers (Sam Cassell, Keith Bogans).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Oklahoma City Thunder (Hilton Armstrong, Ish Smith). Pick may go to Milwaukee Bucks (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute).
- 2016 — Milwaukee Bucks have the right to swap second-rounders (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Cleveland Cavaliers (Marquis Daniels, Keith Bogans).
- 2018 — Kings have the right to swap second rounders with Portland Trail Blazers (Tyreke Evans/Robin Lopez). Sacramento’s pick may go to Denver Nuggets (Arron Afflalo).
- 2019 — Milwaukee Bucks have the right to swap second-rounders (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute). Pick may go to Philadelphia 76ers (Jason Kidd, Marquis Teague).
- 6/23/14 — Rudy Gay opted into the final year on his contract.
- 6/25/14 — Gave a qualifying offer to Isaiah Thomas.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Nik Stauskas (8th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 7/8/14 — Signed Nik Stauskas to a $12.4 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/12/14 — Acquired the rights to Alex Oriakhi from the Phoenix Suns for Isaiah Thomas via sign and trade.
- 7/12/14 — Signed Darren Collison to a three-year, $15.0 million contract.
- 7/29/14 — Signed Eric Moreland to a partially guaranteed three-year, $2.3 million contract.
- 7/30/14 — Traded Quincy Acy and Travis Outlaw to the New York Knicks for Jeremy Tyler and Wayne Ellington. Knicks removed protections on 2016 second-rounder.
- 8/11/14 — Signed Deonte Burton to a one-year, $507k non-guaranteed minimum camp invite.
- 8/14/14 — Signed Sim Bhullar to a one-year, $507k partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 9/3/14 — Invited David Wear to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 8/5/14 — Invited Trey Johnson to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $948k minimum contract.
- 9/17/14 — Traded Jason Terry, a protected 2015 second-rounder and a 2016 second-rounder (from New York Knicks) to Houston Rockets for Alonzo Gee and Scotty Hopson.
- 9/18/14 — Signed Omri Casspi to a one-year, $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/18/14 — Signed Ryan Hollins to a one-year, $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/22/14 — Signed Ramon Sessions to a two-year, $4.2 million contract
- 10/19/14 — Picked up Ben McLemore’s third-year option.
- 11/18/14 — Signed Rudy Gay to a three-year, $40 million contract extension.
- 1/17/15 — Signed Quincy Miller to a $53.8k, 10-day contract.
- 1/30/15 — Signed Quincy Miller to a $53.8k, 10-day contract.
- 2/19/15 — Traded Ramon Sessions to Washington Wizards for Andre Miller and $839k.
- 2/20/15 — Signed David Stockton to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 3/23/15 — Signed David Wear to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 4/2/15 — Signed Sim Bhullar to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 4/12/15 — Signed David Stockton to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $857k minimum contract.
Waived Players: Willie Reed, Wayne Ellington (via stretch provision), Jeremy Tyler, Scotty Hopson, Alonzo Gee, Deonte Burton, David Wear (waived & expired 10-day), Sim Bhullar (waived & expired 10-day), Trey Johnson, Quincy Miller (expired 10-day), David Stockton (expired 10-day)
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Alex Oriakhi (2013-57th), Dejan Bodrioga (1995-51st)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $839,341 from Washington Wizards (Andre Miller)
Amnesty: No eligible players.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/6/15)
- Hornets’ LaMelo Ball Gets Neck Tattoo of LaFrancé Clothing Line Logo
- Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
- NBA Rumors: Raptors Interested In Damian Lillard Trade
- Ben Simmons believes the Nets will now perform better without superstars Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving
- WATCH: Cavaliers President Koby Altman Perform Field Sobriety Test Before Arrest