|Marvin Bagley III||$7,305,600|
|Ben McLemore (waived)||$5,460,000|
|Matt Barnes (waived)||$2,133,542|
|Georgios Papagiannis (waived)||$2,000,400|
|Deyonta Davis (waived)||$1,544,951|
|Caron Butler (waived)||$517,219|
|Corey Brewer (expired 10-day)||$85,458|
|Corey Brewer (expired 10-day)||$85,458|
|Cody Demps (expired 10-day)||$47,371|
|Troy Williams (two-way)|
|Wenyen Gabriel (two-way)|
Quick: Spent over the cap.
Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: De’Aaron Fox, Yogi Ferrell, Frank Mason
SG: Buddy Hield, Bogdan Bogdanovic, B.J. Johnson
SF: Harrison Barnes, Alec Burks, Corey Brewer, Troy Williams (two-way)
PF: Nemanja Bjelica, Marvin Bagley III, Harry Giles, Caleb Swanigan, Wenyen Gabriel (two-way)
C: Willie Cauley-Stein, Kosta Koufos
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Room Exception: $2,449,000 (Corey Brewer)
Expired 10-Day Contracts: Corey Brewer (two), Cody Demps
Waived Players: Nigel Hayes, Deyonta Davis, Jamel Artis, Brandon Austin, Taren Sullivan, Gabe Vincent, Cameron Reynolds, Kalin Lucas, Ben McLemore
Traded Players: Garrett Temple, Iman Shumpert, Zach Randolph, Justin Jackson, Skal Labissiere
G-League Affiliate: Stockton Kings (Anthony McClish general manager, Ty Ellis head coach)
Two-Way Contracts: Wenyen Gabriel (two-year), Troy Williams
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: Dave Joerger (under contract through 2019-20)
Assistants: Elston Turner, Duane Ticknor, Bryan Gates, Nancy Lieberman, Jason March, Bob Thornton, Larry Lewis (player development/assistant coach), Dan Hartfield (advance scout/assistant coach), Phil Ricci (assistant player development coach), Bobby Jackson (player development coach)
Trainers: Pete Youngman (director of sports medicine), Manny Romero (head athletic trainer), Ramsey Nijem (head performance and strength coach), Aung Aye (manual therapist and assistant athletic trainer), Teena Murray (senior director of athlete health and performance)
- Vlade Divac — vice president of basketball and general manager (under contract through 2019-20)
- Ken Catanella — assistant general manager
- Peja Stojakovic — assistant general manager
- Mike Bratz — assistant general manager
- Brandon Williams — assistant general manager.
- Luke Bornn — vice president of basketball strategy and analytics
- Anthony McClish — director of basketball operations
- Elizabeth Ramsey — director of basketball operations and intelligence
- Bill Pope — director of pro personnel
- 2019 — Owed the most favorable of Houston Rockets, Cleveland Cavaliers or Portland Trail Blazers’ second-rounders (Scott Perry).
- 2019 — Owed higher of Minnesota Timberwolves (Tyus Jones, Anderson Varejao, Gary Trent Jr.) and Los Angeles Lakers second-rounders (Brendan Haywood, Gary Trent Jr.).
- 2019 — Owe first-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Nik Stauskas) or Boston Celtics (Jayson Tatum), higher pick to Philadelphia.
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (higher) or Milwaukee Bucks (Luc Mbah a Moute, Jason Kidd, Marquis Teague).
- 2020 — Owed second-rounder from Detroit Pistons (Marcus Morris, Bogdan Bogdanovic).
- 2020 — Owed second-rounder from Miami HEAT (Zoran Dragic, Kyrie Irving, George Hill).
- 2021 — Owed second-rounder from Miami HEAT (Brian Roberts, Gary Trent Jr.).
- 2021 — Owed second-rounder from Memphis Grizzlies (Ben McLemore).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): $0
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $1,544,951 from Memphis Grizzlies (Ben McLemore)
- 5/8/18 –Kosta Koufos opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/8/18 — Iman Shumpert opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/21/18 — Drafted Marvin Bagley III (2nd) and Gary Trent Jr. (37th)
- 6/21/18 — Traded the rights to Gary Trent Jr. (2018-37th) to Portland Trail Blazers for a Los Angeles Lakers or Minnesota Timberwolves 2019 second-rounder, a 2021 Miami HEAT second-rounder and $1.5 million.
- 6/26/18 — Issued qualifying offer to JaKarr Sampson.
- 6/29/18 — Garrett Temple opted into the final year of his contract.
- 7/1/18 — Signed Marvin Bagley III (2018-2nd) to a $36,137,374 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/6/18 — Revoked their qualifying offer to JaKarr Sampson.
- 7/6/18 — Renounced the rights to Vince Carter, Bruno Caboclo, Jack Cooley and JaKarr Sampson.
- 7/6/18 — Signed restricted free agent Zach LaVine (Chicago Bulls) to a four-year $78 million contract. The Bulls matched.
- 7/8/18 — The Chicago Bulls matched the Kings’ offer on Zach LaVine.
- 7/17/18 — Traded Garrett Temple to Memphis Grizzlies for Ben McLemore, Deyonta Davis, a 2021 second-rounder and $1,544,951.
- 7/23/18 — Signed Nemanja Bjelica to a partially-guaranteed three-year $20,475,000 contract.
- 7/23/18 — Signed Yogi Ferrell to a partially-guaranteed two-year $6,150,00 contract.
- 7/31/18 — Signed Wenyen Gabriel to a two-year two-way contract.
- 8/1/18 — Signed Jamel Artis to a non-guaranteed two-year $2,937,614 contract.
- 9/24/18 — Signed Cameron Reynolds to a non-guaranteed $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 9/26/18 — Signed Brandon Austin to a non-guaranteed $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 9/27/18 — Signed Kalin Lucas to a non-guaranteed $1,349,383 minimum summer contract.
- 9/27/18 — Signed Taren Sullivan to a non-guaranteed $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 9/27/18 — Signed Gabe Vincent to a non-guaranteed $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 10/20/18 — Signed Troy Williams to a two-way contract.
- 10/26/18 — Picked up the team options on De’Aaron Fox, Harry Giles, Justin Jackson and Skal Labissiere.
- 2/7/19 — Traded Zach Randolph and Justin Jackson to the Dallas Mavericks for Harrison Barnes.
- 2/7/19 — Traded Iman Shumpert to the Houston Rockets for Alec Burks from the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- 2/7/19 — Traded Skal Labissiere to the Portland Trail Blazers for Caleb Swanigan.
- 2/8/19 — Signed Corey Brewer to a $135,248 10-day contract.
- 2/18/19 — Signed Corey Brewer to a second $135,248 10-day contract.
- 2/28/19 — Signed Corey Brewer for the rest of the season at $2 million.
- 3/22/19 — Signed Cody Demps to a $47,371 10-day contract.
- 4/1/19 — Cody Demps 10-day contract expired.
- 4/1/19 – Signed B.J. Johnson to a partially-guaranteed two-year $1,464,223 contract.
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Dimitrios Agravanis (2015-59th), Luka Mitrovic (2015-60th), Alex Oriakhi (2013-57th)
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Arena: Golden 1 Center
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/18/19)