|Tim Duncan (stretched)||$1,881,250|
|Livio Jean-Charles (waived)||$1,035,200|
|Matt Costello (two-way)|
|Darrun Hilliard (two-way)|
Quick: Over the cap and hard capped.
Salary Cap: $99,093,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $119,266,000
Hard Cap: $125,266,000
- Mid-Level Exception: $0 (Rudy Gay)
- Bi-Annual Exception: $3,290,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Dejounte Murray, Tony Parker, Patty Mills, Derrick White
SG: Danny Green, Manu Ginobili, Bryn Forbes, Brandon Paul
SF: Davis Bertans, Darrun Hilliard (two-way), Kawhi Leonard (injured)
PF: Kyle Anderson, Rudy Gay (injured)
C: LaMarcus Aldridge, Pau Gasol, Joffrey Lauvergne, Matt Costello (two-way)
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
G-League Affiliate: Austin Spurs (general manager Andy Birdsong, coach Blake Ahearn)
Two-Way Contracts: Matt Costello (one-year), Darrun Hilliard (one-year)
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: Gregg Popovich
Assistants: Ettore Messina, Ime Udoka, James Borrego, Chip Engelland, Becky Hammon, Will Hardy
Trainer: Will Sevening (head athletic trainer), Phil Coles (director of medical services), Paul West (assistant trainer), Anthony Falsone (Athletic performance coordinator)
- R.C. Buford — president of sports franchises and general manager
- Gregg Popovich — head coach and president of Spurs basketball
- Brian Wright — general manager
- Monty Williams — vice president of basketball operations
- Phil Cullen — director of basketball strategy
- 2022 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Boris Diaw).
Cash Paid ($5.1 million max): $0
Cash Received ($5.1 million max): $0
- 6/22/17 — Drafted Derrick White (29th) and Jaron Blossomgame (59th).
- 6/29/17 — Pau Gasol, David Lee and Dewayne Dedmon opted out of their contracts.
- 6/30/17 — Issued qualifying offer to Jonathon Simmons.
- 7/6/17 — Signed Rudy Gay to a two-year, $17,232,300 contract, player option on second season.
- 7/6/17 — Signed Derrick White (2017-29th) to a $8,536,124 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/13/17 — Withdrew qualifying offer to Jonathon Simmons.
- 7/14/17 — Signed Brandon Paul to a partially-guaranteed two-year, $2,193,857 contract.
- 7/18/17 — Signed Joffrey Lauvergne to a two-year, $3,180,397 contract, player option on second season.
- 7/24/17 — Signed Pau Gasol to a partially-guaranteed three-year, $48.8 million contract.
- 7/24/17 — Signed Matt Costello to a two-way contract.
- 8/1/17 — Bryn Forbes’ salary guaranteed at $100,000 for 2017-18.
- 8/4/17 — Signed Patty Mills to a four-year, $50 million contract with unlikely incentives (TBD).
- 8/23/17 — Signed London Perrantes to a one-year, non-guaranteed $815,615 summer contract.
- 8/24/17 — Signed Manu Ginobili to a two-year, $5 million contract.
- 9/11/17 — Signed Darrun Hilliard to a one-year, two-way contract.
- 9/25/17 — Signed Amida Brimah to a non-guaranteed one-year, $815,615 summer contract with exhibits nine and 10.
- 10/15/17 — Picked up the team option on Dejounte Murray.
- 10/16/17 — Signed LaMarcus Aldridge to a partially-guaranteed, two-year, $50,000 million extension.
- 1/10/18 — Bryn Forbes’ $1,312,611 guaranteed for 2017-18.
- 1/15/18 — No-trade restriction lifted on Patty Mills.
Waived Players: Amida Brimah, London Perrantes
Traded Players: None
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: Nikola Milutinov (2015-26th, cap hold $1,465,920)
- Second-rounders: Jaron Blossomgame (2017-59th), Olivier Hanlan (2015-41st), Cady Lalanne (2015-55th), Nemanja Dangubic (2014-54th), Adam Hanga (2011-59th), Giorgos Printezis (2007-58th), Erazem Lorbek (2005-46th), Viktor Sanikidze (2004-42nd), Sergei Karaulov (2004-58th), Robertas Javtokas (2001-55th)
Arena: AT&T Center
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Non-Bird: David Lee ($1,471,382)
- LaMarcus Aldridge — 15 percent
- Kawhi Leonard — 15 percent
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
No-Trade: LaMarcus Aldridge (cannot be dealt until 4/16/18)
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/10/18)
- Pelicans agree to two-year extension with Larry Nance Jr.
- Denver Nuggets showing strong team chemistry in training camp
- Shaquille O’Neal interested in joining Jeff Bezos in bid to buy Suns
- Lakers-Warriors is second most expensive NBA regular season game
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson skipping both preseason games in Japan