|Marcus Camby (waived)||$646,609|
|Will Cherry (waived)||$25,000|
Quick: Over the cap.
- Mid-Level: $2,805,000 (James Johnson)
- Bi-Annual: $2,077,000
- Trade Exception (John Salmons, expiring 6/30/15) — $2,358,000
- Trade Exception (Steve Novak, expiring 7/10/15) — $3,445,947
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Kyle Lowry, Greivis Vasquez
SG: DeMar DeRozan, Lou Williams, Landry Fields
SF: James Johnson, Terrence Ross
PF: Amir Johnson, Patrick Patterson, Bruno Caboclo
C: Jonas Valanciunas, Tyler Hansbrough, Greg Stiemsma, Chuck Hayes, Lucas Nogueira
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Dwane Casey (contract extension signed in 2014 through 2016/17 season)
- Masai Ujiri — President & General Manager
- Jeff Weltman — Executive Vice President
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to the Atlanta Hawks (Lou Williams)
- 2016 — Owed a first-rounder from New York Knicks (Andrea Bargnani) — the lower pick between New York and Denver (Carmelo Anthony)
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Memphis Grizzlies (Jerry Stackhouse). Pick could go to Utah Jazz (Jarnell Stokes).
- 6/26/14 — Selected Bruno Caboclo (20th), DeAndre Daniels (37th) and Xavier Thames (59th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired cash from the Brooklyn Nets for the rights to Xavier Thames (2014-59th).
- 6/28/14 — Gave qualifying offers to Greivis Vasquez, Patrick Patterson and Nando De Colo.
- 6/30/14 — Traded John Salmons and a 2015 second-rounder for Lou Williams and the rights to Lucas Nogueira.
- 7/9/14 — Signed Bruno Caboclo to a $7.0 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/10/14 — Signed Kyle Lowry to a four-year, $48 million contract (last season player option).
- 7/10/14 — Traded Steve Novak and a 2017 second-rounder (from New York Knicks) to the Utah Jazz for Diante Garrett.
- 7/11/14 — Signed Patrick Patterson to a three-year, $18.2 million contract.
- 7/14/14 — Signed Greivis Vasquez to a two-year, $13.0 million contract.
- 7/15/14 — Signed James Johnson to a two-year, $5 million contract.
- 7/30/14 — Signed Lucas Nogueira to an $8.5 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/30/14 — Signed Will Cherry to a partially-guaranteed two-year, $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 8/15/14 — Signed Jordan Hamilton to a one-year, partially-guaranteed $915k minimum contract.
- 9/3/14 — Signed Greg Stiemsma to a one-year, partially-guaranteed $981k minimum contract.
- 10/14/15 – Picked up the fourth-year option on Terrence Ross.
- 10/14/15 – Picked up the fourth-year option on Jonas Valanciunas.
Waived Players: Julyan Stone, Dwight Buycks, Diante Garrett, Jordan Hamilton, Will Cherry
- Early Bird: Nando De Colo
- Non-Bird: Mickael Pietrus*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
Unsigned Second-Round Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: DeAndre Daniels (2014-37th), Tomislav Zubic (2012-56th), DeeAndre Hulett (2000-46th)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $250k from Oklahoma City Thunder (Luke Ridnour)
Amnesty: Used on Linas Kleiza.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/13/15)
- Warriors, Klay Thompson have not exchanged any official offers or counteroffers for extension
- Heat’s Offseason Deemed A Failure If Damian Lillard Isn’t Added?
- Mavs coach Jason Kidd is ‘hopeful’ Luka Doncic’s injury won’t prevent him from starting next season
- Will the Celtics trade 2022-23 NBA Sixth Man of the Year recipient Malcolm Brogdon?
- Kevin Durant on fans who believe the EuroLeague is harder than NBA: ‘Y’all are insane’