|Justin Hamilton (waived)||$1,000,000|
|Cameron Payne (waived)||$150,000|
|Isaiah Thomas (waived)||$50,000|
|Paul Watson (two-way)|
|Oshae Brissett (two-way)|
Quick: Over the cap, hard-capped by the Stanley Johnson signing.
Salary Cap: $109,140,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $132,627,000
Hard Cap: $138,928,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Kyle Lowry
SG: Fred VanVleet, Terence Davis, Matt Thomas, Paul Watson (two-way), Norman Powell (injured)
SF: OG Anunoby, Patrick McCaw, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Stanley Johnson, Malcolm Miller
PF: Pascal Siakam, Chris Boucher, Oshae Brissett (two-way)
C: Marc Gasol, Serge Ibaka, Dewan Hernandez
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Mid-Level Exception — $961,380 (Patrick McCaw, Dewan Hernandez, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Matt Thomas)
- Bi-Annual Exception — $0 (Stanley Johnson)
Waived Players: Jordan Loyd (two-way), Sagaba Konate, Matt Morgan, Tyler Ennis, Cameron Payne, Devin Robinson, Isaiah Taylor, Shamorie Ponds (two-way)
Traded Players: None
G-League Affiliate: Raptors 905 (Courtney Charles vice president, basketball and franchise operations, Jama Mahlalela coach)
Two-Way Contracts: Oshae Brissett, Paul Watson (two years)
Head Coach: Nick Nurse
Assistants: Adrian Griffin, Sergio Scariolo, Nate Bjorkgren, Jon Goodwillie, Brittni Donaldson, Patrick Mutombo, Jim Sann, John Corbacio (head video coordinator/assistant coach), Tyler Marsh (assistant video coordinator/player development coach), Fabulous Flournoy (assistant video coordinator/player development coach), Mark Tyndale (assistant video coordinator/player development coach)
Trainer: Alex McKechnie (assistant coach/director of sports science), Scott McCullough (athletic trainer)
- Masai Ujiri — president
- Bobby Webster — general manager
- Dan Tolzman — assistant general manager/vice president of player personnel
- Teresa Resch — vice president of basketball operations and player development
- Keith Boyarsky — vice president of strategy and research
- Luke Winn — director, prospect strategy
- 2021 — Owe second-rounder to the Brooklyn Nets (Greg Monroe).
- 2022 — Owe second-rounder to the Golden State Warriors (Malachi Richardson, Alec Burks).
- 2024 — Owe second-rounder to the Memphis Grizzlies (Marc Gasol).
Cash Paid ($5,617,000 max): $0
Cash Received ($5,617,000 max): $0
- 6/20/19 — Drafted Dewan Hernandez (59th).
- 6/21/19 — Extended qualifying offers to Patrick McCaw and Nando De Colo.
- 6/23/19 — Kawhi Leonard opted out of the final year of his contract.
- 6/26/19 — Marc Gasol opted into the final year of his contract.
- 7/7/19 — Re-signed Patrick McCaw to a two-year $8 million contract.
- 7/1019 — Signed Stanley Johnson to a two-year $7,427,150, player option on final season.
- 7/10/19 — Signed Terence Davis to a partially-guaranteed two-year $2,416,291.
- 7/12/19 — Signed Dewan Hernandez (2019-59th) to a partially-guaranteed three-year $4,198,912 contract.
- 7/17/19 — Signed Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to a $2.5 million contract.
- 7/18/19 — Jakob Poeltl trade exception ($2,947,320) expired.
- 7/18/19 — Signed Matt Thomas to a partially-guaranteed three-year $4,198,912 minimum contract.
- 7/20/19 — Signed Oshae Brissett to a non-guaranteed $898,310 minimum summer contract.
- 7/20/19 — Signed Sagaba Konate to a non-guaranteed $898,310 minimum summer contract.
- 7/22/19 — Signed Devin Robinson to a non-guaranteed $1,620,564 minimum summer contract.
- 7/24/19 — Signed Cameron Payne to a partially-guaranteed two-year $3,080,713 minimum summer contract.
- 8/2/19 — Waived Jordan Loyd (two-way).
- 9/19/19 — Signed Isaiah Taylor to a non/partially-guaranteed two-year $3,383,360 minimum contract.
- 10/4/19 — Picked up the fourth-year rookie-scale option on OG Anunoby.
- 10/13/19 — Signed Kyle Lowry to a one-year $30,500,000 extension.
- 10/16/19 — Waived Sagaba Konate.
- 10/17/19 — Signed Matt Morgan to a non-guaranteed $898,310 minimum summer contract.
- 10/18/19 — Waived Matt Morgan.
- 10/19/19 — Signed Tyler Ennis to a non-guaranteed $1,737,145 minimum summer contract.
- 10/19/19 — Waived Tyler Ennis, Cameron Payne and Devin Robinson.
- 10/20/19 — Waived Isaiah Taylor.
- 10/21/19 — Malcolm Miller and Chris Boucher’s $1,588,231 guaranteed for 2019-20.
- 10/21/19 — Signed Pascal Siakam to an estimated $128,800,000 maximum rookie-scale extension.
- 10/21/19 — Converted Oshae Brissett to a two-way contract.
- 10/22/19 — Signed Shamorie Ponds to a two-year two-way contract.
- 1/10/20 — Dewan Hernandez’s $898,310 guaranteed for 2019-20.
- 1/15/20 — Waived Shamorie Ponds (two-way).
- 1/15/20 — Signed Paul Watson to a two-year two-way contract.
- 2/6/20 — Malachi Richardson trade exception ($1,569,360) expired.
- 2/7/20 — Greg Monroe ($1,512,601) and Delon Wright ($2,536,898) trade exceptions expired.
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
- Pascal Siakam $26,454,367
Note: Expires 7/1/20.
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Full Bird: Lucas Nogueira** ($8,841,915)
- Early Bird: Nando De Colo** ($1,901,900)
- Non-Bird: Jeremy Lin ($1,618,486), Jodie Meeks ($1,620,564)
**Did not play in the most recent season, cannot be included in a sign-and-trade.
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: DeeAndre Hulett (2000-46th)
Arena: Air Canada Centre
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 10/29/20)