|A.J. Price (waived)||$406,588|
|Will Cherry (waived)||$95,499|
|A.J. Price (waived)||$43,786|
|Chris Crawford (waived)||$20,000|
Quick: Spent over the cap.
- Room: $0 (Mike Miller)
- Trade Exception (Keith Bogans, expiring 9/27/15) — $635,816
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Kyrie Irving, Matt Dellavedova
SG: J.R. Smith, Iman Shumpert, Joe Harris
SF: LeBron James, James Jones, Mike Miller
PF: Kevin Love, Shawn Marion
C: Timofey Mozgov, Tristan Thompson, Kendrick Perkins, Brendan Haywood, Anderson Varejao (injured)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: David Blatt (signed in 2014 for four years, up to $20 million, fourth year team option).
- David Griffin — General Manager
- 2015 — Chicago Bulls have right to swap first-rounders (top-14 protected, Luol Deng).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Boston Celtics (Tyler Zeller).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Sacramento Kings (Sam Cassell, Keith Bogans).
- 2015 — Owed second rounder (51-55 range, provided pick doesn’t go to Boston Celtics) from Philadelphia 76ers (Keith Bogans).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Chicago Bulls (Doug McDermott, Timofey Mozgov). The lower pick (between Chicago and Portland pick) to Cleveland.
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (John Lucas III).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Los Angeles Clippers (Rasual Butler, Alonzo Gee).
- 2016 — Owe first-rounder (top-10 protected through 2018, unprotected in 2019) to Phoenix Suns (Tyler Zeller, Isaiah Thomas).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Boston Celtics (Keith Bogans).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Sacramento Kings (Marquis Daniels, Keith Bogans).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Boston Celtics (Keith Bogans).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Keith Bogans), may go to Brooklyn Nets (Andrei Kirilenko).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to New York Knicks (Dion Waiters).
- 6/26/14 — Selected Andrew Wiggins (1st) and Joe Harris (33rd) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 7/10/14 — Traded Jarrett Jack, Sergey Karasev and the rights Ilkan Karaman and Edin Bavcic to the Brooklyn Nets, along with Tyler Zeller and a protected 2016 first-rounder to the Boston Celtics, for a protected 2015 second-rounder from the Celtics.
- 7/10/14 — Signed Kyrie Irving to a five-year, maximum extension.
- 7/11/14 — Traded Alonzo Gee to the New Orleans Pelicans for a Clippers’ 2016 conditional second-rounder.
- 7/12/14 — Traded Scotty Hopson to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Brendan Haywood and the rights to Dwight Powell (2014-45th).
- 7/12/14 — Signed LeBron James to a two-year, $42.2 million contract.
- 7/22/14 — Traded Carrick Felix, a second-rounder and $1.3 million for John Lucas III, Malcolm Thomas and Erik Murphy.
- 7/22/14 — Signed Joe Harris to a three-year, $2.7 million contract (third season non-guaranteed).
- 7/24/14 — Signed Andrew Wiggins to a $24.9 million rookie-scale contract.
- 8/5/14 — Signed Mike Miller for a two-year, $5.6 million contract (player option on second season).
- 8/5/14 — Signed James Jones to a one-year, $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 8/11/14 — Signed Alex Kirk to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 8/23/14 — Signed Dwight Powell to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 8/23/14 — Traded Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett to Minnesota Timberwolves and a 2015 Miami first-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers for Kevin Love.
- 9/9/14 — Signed Shawn Marion to a one-year, $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 9/10/14 — Signed Chris Crawford to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 9/25/14 — Traded Erik Murphy, Dwight Powell, Malcolm Thomas, John Lucas III, a 2016 second-rounder and a 2017 second-rounder for Keith Bogans, a protected 2016 second-rounder and a protected 2017 second-rounder.
- 9/26/14 — Invited Lou Amundson to training camp on a non-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/26/14 — Invited A.J. Price to training camp on a non-guaranteed $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/27/14 — Traded Keith Bogans and a 2018 second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers for a protected 2015 second-rounder.
- 9/28/14 — Invited Chris Crawford to training camp on a non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 9/28/14 — Invited Shane Edwards to training camp on a non-guaranteed $816k minimum contract.
- 9/30/14 — Invited Stephen Holt to training camp on a non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 10/25/14 — Picked up Dion Waiter’s fourth-year option.
- 10/31/14 — Signed Anderson Varejao to a partially-guaranteed, three-year $30 million extension.
- 11/1/14 — Signed Will Cherry to a non-guaranteed, two-year $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 11/30/14 — Claimed A.J. Price off waivers (Indiana Pacers).
- 1/5/15 — Traded Dion Waiters to Oklahoma City Thunder and Lou Amundson, Alex Kirk and a 2019 second-rounder to New York Knicks for Iman Shumpert, J.R. Smith and a Oklahoma City Thunder protected 2015 first-rounder.
- 1/7/15 — Traded a Memphis Grizzlies’ first-rounder and an Oklahoma City Thunder first-rounder to Denver Nuggets for Timofey Mozgov and a 2015 second-rounder.
- 2/24/15 — Signed Kendrick Perkins for the remainder of the season at $435k.
Waived Players: Chris Crawford (twice), Stephen Holt, Shane Edwards, A.J. Price (twice), Will Cherry
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Ilkan Karaman (2012-57th), Milan Macvan (2011-54th), Sasha Kaun (2008-56th), Ejike Ugboaja (2006-55th), Edin Bavcic (2006-56th)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $1.3 million to Utah Jazz (John Lucas III)
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on Baron Davis
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/26/15)
- Mavericks’ Kyrie Irving avoids major injury, suffers right heel contusion
- Pacers’ Myles Turner: ‘I build Legos, I’ve gone through 120K Legos since the season started’
- Pistons, Spurs, and Wizards are a combined 1-48 in their last 49 games
- Victor Wembanyama 1st NBA player with 350+ points, 50+ assists, 25+ steals, & 50+ blocks in 1st 20 games
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs