Over under betting is widely considered to be part of the “Holy Trinity” of US sports bets. It works alongside Moneyline and Spread betting, but unlike both of those bets, over-under betting is linked to total points (often referred to as simply “Totals”), rather than the outcome of the game.
Throughout this article, we’re going to be looking in-depth at how over-under betting works and how you can make more informed picks for these types of bets.
- Ex-76ers minority owner Michael Rubin admits to ‘violating every rule the NBA had’
- The Spurs Are Finding Their Offensive Identity Around Victor Wembanyama
- Is Donovan Mitchell playing tonight against Pistons?
- Can Brandin Podziemski extend the Golden State Warriors’ dynasty?
- Lil Wayne Says He Was ‘Treated Like S—t’ At Crypto.com Arena During Lakers Game