Washington Wizards Team Salary
Quick: Over the cap and hard-capped.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: None
Draft Picks: 19th, 49th
- Mid-Level Exception*: $5,464,000 (in July)
- Bi-Annual Exception*: $2,139,000 (in July)
- Trade Exception (Trevor Ariza, expiring 7/15/15) — $2,252,089 (partially used on Ramon Sessions)
- Trade Exception (Andre Miller, expiring 2/19/16) — $4,625,000
* Only available if under the luxury-tax apron (estimated at $85.6 million) otherwise Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception of $3,376,000.
- Bird: Kevin Seraphin, Garrett Temple (player option)
- Early Bird: Drew Gooden
- Non-Bird: Paul Pierce (player option), Rasual Butler, Will Bynum, Al Harrington*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
First-Round Player Options: Otto Porter (fourth-year)
First-Round Extension Eligible: Bradley Beal
Amnesty: Andray Blatche 2014-15 $8,471,339
Waived Players: None
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Tomas Satoransky (2012-32nd)
Roster Count: Nine guaranteed, two options
PG: John Wall, Ramon Sessions
SG: Bradley Beal, Otto Porter, Garrett Temple
SF: Paul Pierce, Martell Webster
PF: Nene, Kris Humphries
C: Marcin Gortat, DeJuan Blair
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Randy Wittman (three-year extension starting for the 2014/15 season)
- Ernie Grunfeld — President of Basketball Operations
- Tommy Sheppard — Vice President of Basketball Administration
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $839,341 to Sacramento Kings (Andre Miller) — $2,460,659 remaining
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Al Harrington — $915,243 (Non-Bird)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/7/15)