Charlotte Hornets Team Salary
Quick: Cap space spent.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: $0-$17.7 million, primarily depending on the player options of Al Jefferson and Gerald Henderson.
Draft Picks: 9th, 39th
- Mid-Level Exception: $5,464,000 (in July)
- Bi-Annual Exception: $2,139,000 (in July)
- Room: $2,814,000 (in July)
* Room Exception only available if other exceptions renounced.
- Bird: Al Jefferson (player option), Bismack Biyombo (restricted*), Gerald Henderson (player option), Jeffery Taylor (restricted*)
- Non-Bird: Mo Williams, Jason Maxiell
* Players are only restricted if the team gives a qualifying offer.
First-Round Player Options: Noah Vonleh (third-year), P.J. Hairston (third-year), Cody Zeller (fourth-year)
First-Round Extension Eligible: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
Amnesty: Used on Tyrus Thomas.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: None
Roster Count: Nine guaranteed, two options
PG: Kemba Walker, Brian Roberts
SG: Gerald Henderson, Lance Stephenson, P.J. Hairston, Troy Daniels
SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
PF: Cody Zeller, Marvin Williams, Noah Vonleh
C: Al Jefferson
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Steve Clifford (signed three-year, $6 million contract starting for 13-14 season)
- Rich Cho — General Manager
- Chad Buchanan — Assistant General Manager
- Larry Jordan — Director, Player Personnel
- Jason Rosenfeld — Basketball Analytics
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to San Antonio Spurs (Theo Ratliff).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $75k from New Orleans Pelicans (Scotty Hopson); $344,562 from Minnesota Timberwolves (Mo Williams)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/19/15)