|Jannero Pargo (waived)||$915,243|
|Elliot Williams (expired 10-day)||$53,838|
|Dallas Lauderdale (waived)||$6,000|
Quick: Cap space spent.
- Room: $2,732,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Kemba Walker, Mo Williams, Brian Roberts
SG: Gerald Henderson, Lance Stephenson, P.J. Hairston, Troy Daniels
SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Jeffrey Taylor
PF: Cody Zeller, Marvin Williams, Noah Vonleh
C: Al Jefferson, Bismack Biyombo, Jason Maxiell
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Steve Clifford (signed three-year, $6 million contract starting for 13-14 season)
- Rich Cho — General Manager
- Chad Buchanan — Assistant General Manager
- Larry Jordan — Director, Player Personnel
- Jason Rosenfeld — Basketball Analytics
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to San Antonio Spurs (Theo Ratliff).
- 6/26/14 — Selected Noah Vonleh (9th) in the 2014 NBA draft
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to P.J. Hairston (2014-26th) and Semaj Christon (2014-55th), a 2019 second-rounder and cash from the Miami HEAT for the rights to Shabazz Napier (2014-24th).
- 6/26/14 — Traded the rights to Semaj Christon (2014-55th) to the Oklahoma City Thunder for cash.
- 7/10/14 — Signed restricted free agent Gordon Hayward to a four-year, $63 million offer sheet — but the Utah Jazz matched his salary.
- 7/12/14 — Traded Brendan Haywood and the rights to Dwight Powell (2014-45th) to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Scotty Hopson.
- 7/13/14 — Traded Scotty Hopson to the New Orleans Pelicans for $75k.
- 7/16/14 — Signed Marvin Williams to a two-year, $14 million contract.
- 7/18/14 — Signed Lance Stephenson to a three-year, $27.4 million contract (team option on third season).
- 7/23/14 — Signed Brian Roberts to a two-year, $5.6 million contract.
- 7/25/14 — Signed Jannero Pargo to a one-year, $1.4 million contract.
- 7/25/14 — Signed Noah Vonleh to an $11.4 million, rookie-scale contract.
- 8/22/14 — Signed P.J. Hairston to a $5.9 million, rookie-scale contract.
- 9/22/14 — Invited Brian Qvale to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k contract.
- 9/22/14 — Invited Dallas Lauderdale to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k contract.
- 9/22/14 — Invited Justin Cobbs to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k contract.
- 9/26/14 — Invited Jason Maxiell to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.3 million contract.
- 10/29/14 — Picked up Cody Zeller’s third-year option.
- 10/29/14 — Picked up Michael Kidd-Gilchrist’s fourth-year option.
- 10/29/14 — Signed Kemba Walker to a four-year, $48 million contract.
- 2/4/15 — Signed Elliot Williams to a $57.7k, 10-day contract.
- 2/10/15 — Traded Gary Neal and a 2019 Miami HEAT second-rounder to Minnesota Timberwolves for Mo Williams, Troy Daniels and cash.
Waived Players: Brian Qvale, Justin Cobbs, Dallas Lauderdale, Jannero Pargo, Elliot Williams (expired 10-day)
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: None
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $75k from New Orleans Pelicans (Scotty Hopson); $344,562 from Minnesota Timberwolves (Mo Williams), $880k from Brooklyn Nets (Juan Pablo Vaulet)
Amnesty: Used on Tyrus Thomas — 2014-15 $9,388,430
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/5/15)